Your cost: (note new fees effective January 1, 2015
- Paper publication fee - US$ 275 for papers up to 15 pages in length
- Once your paper is accepted you will be required to pay the publication fee here
- Papers will be formatted
for publication with 12 point text. Papers that are more than 15 pages,
including all tables and figures, will be assessed an additional charge of $35 per page. This must be paid prior to publication. See an example paper here.
JEH is an electronic journal that is
to rapid publication of the results of practice or research. The only
way we can quickly get your results to your colleagues is to require
must have their paper reviewed by at least two colleague referees before it is submitted to JEH. The author is responsible for obtaining these reviews.
- Authors must provide reviewer names, titles, and affiliations in the acknowledgments section of the paper. We WILL NOT accept acknowledgment of "anonymous" reviewers.
- Do not send the review comments to IAEH.
- Authors MUST provide accurate references in the FORMAT shown below.
JEH editors will review the paper for editorial and formatting errors but not for scientific and technical content.
Submission - Read carefully! Your paper will be significantly delayed
if you do not follow these directions!
must be submitted in Microsoft Word or Open Office ODT format. Papers submitted in Open Office ODT format will require less time between submission and publication. The paper must include all
figures and tables.
- In addition to a complete paper, authors MUST submit all figures
as separate CLEARLY LEGIBLE graphics files in a common graphics format
such as JPG.
- We must be able to edit all tables. No tables in graphic format
will be accepted.
- Equations must be editable using the Open Office Math editor. No equations in graphics format will be accepted.
REFERENCES MUST BE IN THE FOLLOWING FORMAT! No extra spaces, no missed
Ajward, M.H., and I. Muzik. 2000. A spatially varied unit hydrograph
model. Journal of Environmental Hydrology, Vol. 8, Paper 7.
Gupta, V.K., E. Waymire, and C.T. Wang. 1980. A representation of an instantaneous unit hydrograph from geomorphology. Water Res. Res., Vol. 16(5), pp. 855-862.
Lamb, H. 1945. Hydrodynamics. New York; Dover.
LISTED REFERENCES MUST BE INCLUDED IN THE TEXT OF YOUR PAPER. ALL
REFERENCES IN THE TEXT MUST BE LISTED.
THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY TO AVOID HAVING YOUR PAPER
IMMEDIATELY RETURNED AS UNACCEPTABLE.
Please send your paper in electronic format either by mailing a
diskette to the address given below or by sending the paper as an email
attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
We Like To Get
JEH will accept all papers that have been prepared in a
manner. In particular, we encourage papers from developing countries
and countries whose native language is not English. The editors at JEH
provide assistance to hydrologists who submit papers that need
in English and formatting. Note that JEH editors DO NOT review papers for scientific or technical content. Content review is the responsibility of the reviewers selected by the paper authors.
submit a paper or for additional information contact:
2607 Hopeton Dr
San Antonio, TX 78230 USA
Tel 201 984 7583/Fax 703 564 8581
Return to HydroWeb